Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Already Missing Carine Roitfeld...


When the news first broke of Carine Roitfeld stepping down as Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Paris I was a bit heartbroken. Roitfeld offered many eye-catching and thought-provocking issues and although my french is very rusty, and not to mention Canadian, I do understand an amazing image when I see one. Who could ever forget that playful, trailblazing Andre J cover?



While other editors creep along exercising the same old formulas Roitfeld kept fashion lovers on the edge of their seats wondering what to expect next with her content and love it or hate it, she always gave you something to talk about.



Whenever her next endeavour may be I'm sure Carine Roitfeld will continue to spark interest and a little controversy all in good fun, but her vision for Vogue Paris will surely be missed.

Source: First image from www.jakandjil.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...